My phone says i have to update my camera firmware after updating my firmware. Now what?
Follow this guide to successfully update your camera firmware.
The example below is based on Bada 1.0.2.

WARNING
BEFORE FURTHER READING – YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT FOLLOWING THESE STEPS MAY DAMAGE YOUR CAMERA AND MAKE IT USELESS. YOU ARE UPDATING CAMERA FIRMWARE AT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS WHICH MAY OCCUR DURING AND AFTER THIS PROCESS.

Wstecz = Back (in Polish)

1) From the main screen (the one where You place widgets) press ‘Keypad’ and enter: *#197328640#. After pressing the last character (‘#’). When you're on the screen below, you need to press ‘6‘ for ‘Video‘.
[Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
Click Here To Register..
]

Image 1: Entering service menu

2) In Video settings press ‘3‘ for ‘Camera Firmware‘,
Click Here To Register..
]

Image 2: Video settings

3) Now You’re in Camera firmware settings. Here You should first check whether the update is available at all. Press ‘1‘ for ‘Phone/CAM FW Ver Check‘ to get current camera firmware versions:
Click Here To Register..
]

Image 3: Camera firmware settings

4) We see that there are three versions here: one SESBDG01 and two SESBDC22. This means that inside this bada firmware there’s SESBDG01 camera firmware ready to be installed but both cameras still have older firmwares (SESBDC22).
Click Here To Register..
]

Image 4: Camera firmware versions

To install new camera firmware press ‘#‘ or ‘Back‘ to go back to Camera Firmware settings (Image 3: Camera firmware settings) and then press ‘2‘ for ‘Phone to CAM FW Write‘.

Now DON’T PRESS ANYTHING until firmware update is fully completed. This operation will take 4 minutes, after which there will be message that everything is done ([OK][OK]). Wait patiently for this message and ONLY THEN press ‘#‘ to go back to Camera Firmware settings.

5) Next check Your camera firmware versions again (see point 3). You should now get: SESBDG01 : SESBDG01 : SESBDG01, which means that both cameras firmwares are up-to-date.

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
Click Here To Register..
]
to remove this advertisement]

Click Here To Register..
]

Image 5: Camera firmware updated versions

I hope this will clear some doubts and help those who’d hesitate to do do such things on their own.

IMPORTANT:
Note 1: If the phone screen will go black during the update, it means that something went wrong and You need to turn Your phone on again (long press on End Call button) – so don’t panic! Try to follow the update process again. It happened to me but next time everything went OK.

Note 2: Related to Note 1, in my case the screen did went black, however i left the phone for ~8-10 minutes and then pressed the "Unlock screen" button to fire up th screen. Checked the camera firmware and it was correctly updated.
So it's not really necessary to panic, just give the phone enough time to complete the flashing even if the screen goes into sleep. If not, follow Note 1 instructions.

Note 3: Remember that firmware versions are presented like this: [Phone] : [Camera1] : [Camera2]. So update only if the first version has the last three chars ‘bigger’ then in other two versions.
Amar Reviewed by Amar on . Camera Firmware Update Guide My phone says i have to update my camera firmware after updating my firmware. Now what? Follow this guide to successfully update your camera firmware. The example below is based on Bada 1.0.2. WARNING BEFORE FURTHER READING – YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT FOLLOWING THESE STEPS MAY DAMAGE YOUR CAMERA AND MAKE IT USELESS. YOU ARE UPDATING CAMERA FIRMWARE AT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS WHICH MAY OCCUR DURING AND AFTER THIS PROCESS. Rating: 5