Activity Stream
111,685 MEMBERS
200 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Cer Master

Download Tricks to hide Folder and App in your S40 Device

Trick to make invisible your Folder Icon in your Nokia S40 Mobiles

Rename the folder with an extension of .ota or .otb and the folder icon will be invisible!
    Though the icon is invisible, the contents can be explored.

Trick to change the folder icon as the theme icon in S40

Rename the folder with .nth extension and see!!Just check out!!Though these tricks might not be so useful, have fun! just remove the extensions to get back default

Hide folders not with an application but by some simple Tricks
    Create a folder with an extension .jad and move all items you want to hide to that folder.

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Now create another folder with the same name but with an extension .jar
    As soon as you create the second folder, the first one (with items you wish to hide) will disappear.
    For example;
    Create folder 1 (photos) and extend it to (photos.jad) and move all items you want to hideto this folder. Now create another one but with .jar extension, so it'll look something like (photos.jar). To get back the hidden folder, just rename/delete the second folderyou created, in our example case it is (photos.jar).

This is not new Discovered and not by myself. I dont know who is the original founder
    -=jahir=- Reviewed by -=jahir=- on . Tricks to hide Folder and App in your S40 Device Trick to make invisible your Folder Icon in your Nokia S40 Mobiles Rename the folder with an extension of .ota or .otb and the folder icon will be invisible! Though the icon is invisible, the contents can be explored. Trick to change the folder icon as the theme icon in S40 Rename the folder with .nth extension and see!!Just check out!!Though these tricks might not be so useful, have fun! just remove the extensions to get back default Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

3.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Devil Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

hey nice trick. have found one more trick of hiding files

Hello Everyone, I am using Nokia Mobile since I had started using mobiles and was very frustrated when I tried to hide some files on s40 mobile but was not achived to do so as some how they were getting viewed in gallery or music player.
    After so much of R&D, I finally got a way to hide it and maintain it as per my requirement using BlueFTP software. So thought best to share with you all as I know how "Privacy" is important for mobiles. Hope this will help you.

Here are the steps :

1. First Download "Medieval BlueFTP Software" from [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
      Click Here To Register..
      ]
    2. Save it in your mobile.
    3. Create one folder in your Memory Card. Rename it as "Tones".
    4. Copy all your files in it which you are wanted to hide from others. (NOTE: Rename folder name to "Tones" only.)
    5. Hide that folder using this downloaded software or by using your PC.
    6. Its Done! Now that folder is viewable only in BlueFTP not in gallery and all the files too will not get show in music player or photos.
    7. If they are getting shown, restart mobile once and try to update library of music player.

Let me know if you face any problem in achieving this trick. I am using this with my Nokia C3 successfully!
    Also share the different and more easy ways to achieve the same. "Thanks!!"

Thread Information