Activity Stream
111,963 MEMBERS
405 ONLINE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪

Smile Tmi OBDScope v1.61 S60v5 SymbianOS9.3 UnSigned Cr@cKeD -By- cGiPDA

Tmi OBDScope v1.61 S60v5 SymbianOS9.3 UnSigned Cr@cKeD -By- cGiPDA

OBDScope is a vehicle On-Board diagnostics software for Symbian S60 smartphones. It works wirelessly with an OBD-II Bluetooth interface which is connected to a vehicle. The software uses the OBD-II Bluetooth interface to access the data available on the ECU of the vehicle. With OBDScope the data can be monitored in real-time and it can be logged to a file for further analysis.

Key features

• Read diagnostic trouble codes and other diagnostic data
    • Erase diagnostic trouble codes and reset the malfunction indicator lamp
    • Read live data from sensors of the vehicle and view the data with multi gauge display
    • Save sensor data to a file (data logging)
    • Send sensor data to remote server
    • Easy to use user interface supporting 14 languages and fancy touch screen features
    • User extensible enhanced OBD parameter support
    • GPS location support
    • Fuel economy tracking
    • See the detailed list of supported features
    • See the complete list of supported parameters

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Whats New:

• Now supporting 14 languages: [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
      Click Here To Register..
      ]
    • Improvement: Include complete set of gauge readings in a diagnosis
    • Improvement: Option to enable or disable reading of the VIN
    • Fix: Units were not displayed correctly on a diagnosis
    • Recent feature: Romanian language support
    • Recent feature: Fuel used gauge
    • Recent feature: Fuel remaining gauge
    • Recent feature: Distance to empty tank gauge
    • Recent feature: Power down OBDII interface when exiting the application

Requirements :

» Symbian S60v5 Devices

[Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    (1.13 MB)
    R@me$h Reviewed by R@me$h on . Tmi OBDScope v1.61 S60v5 SymbianOS9.3 UnSigned Cr@cKeD -By- cGiPDA Tmi OBDScope v1.61 S60v5 SymbianOS9.3 UnSigned Cr@cKeD -By- cGiPDA http://i.imgur.com/JKguv.gif OBDScope is a vehicle On-Board diagnostics software for Symbian S60 smartphones. It works wirelessly with an OBD-II Bluetooth interface which is connected to a vehicle. The software uses the OBD-II Bluetooth interface to access the data available on the ECU of the vehicle. With OBDScope the data can be monitored in real-time and it can be logged to a file for further analysis. Key Rating: 5

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to R@me$h For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

cnpanwei (11th September 2012),G u H a N (25th August 2012),gaard (25th August 2012),ninjum (7th October 2015)

3.   Advertisements

4.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Default Re: Tmi OBDScope v1.61 S60v5 SymbianOS9.3 UnSigned Cr@cKeD -By- cGiPDA

Indeed free registered version, but the Bluetooth connection on it, a connection on disconnect, how is it, consult a method

确实是免注册版本,但是蓝牙连接不上呀,一连接就断开,是怎么回事,请教方法

5.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪

Product is pre-cracked mate it will not trigger any license verification in app.Looks like u have problem with bluetooth connection in app try to install trial application first and override patched application so that some problems will be solved...

6. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to R@me$h For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

cnpanwei (11th September 2012)

7.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Mean I install the official version of an official OBDScope 1.61, and then cover the installed once the CRACKED version will be able to solve the Bluetooth connection problems is? Thanks for your reply! I went to try.

意思是我先安装一次官方 OBDScope 1.61 正式版本,然后再覆盖安装一次您的CRACKED版本的,就能解决蓝牙连接问题是吗?感谢您的回复!我再去试试。

8.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪

Yes bro and one more thing don't use other language in open forum u can use tools like [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]

9. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to R@me$h For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

cnpanwei (11th September 2012)

10.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Thank you very much! Brothers, but our region can provide OBDSCOPE1.61 official version download, can download the trial version is the 7 days, after the cover does not need to be registered, but still can not Bluetooth connection, please give me an unlimited edition download link? Thank you.

11.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Last night found OBDScope 1.70 has been updated release, brothers, look forward to your work, and now OBDScope official website 7 days trial version and the NOKIA store formal edition is separate files, unlike previously unregistered version register is the official version, we are currently looking for in addition to the NOKIA store official download the official version of the way, please help! Thank you.

12. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to cnpanwei For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

R@me$h (12th September 2012)

13.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Special Member
    Senior Poster

Haha u helped him don't worry they will look after

14.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

I install before trial version and then this app, like you said but it doesn't work: it crashes or disconnect from bt. I've got some problem with the version 1.60, too, because it needs registration code after one week, like trial version...could you help me? thanks

15.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪

Quote Originally Posted by trentosph [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    I install before trial version and then this app, like you said but it doesn't work: it crashes or disconnect from bt. I've got some problem with the version 1.60, too, because it needs registration code after one week, like trial version...could you help me? thanks
    we will release the updated version soon , Trial routine is disabled it will not trigger that any how stay tune for newer version

Kind Regards,

16. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to R@me$h For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

trentosph (10th November 2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information