Activity Stream
111,670 MEMBERS
586 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Android Senior Mod
    Symbian Senior Mod

New Desperate Housewives: The Official Mobile Game v1.0.2 J2ME [by Gameloft]

Desperate Housewives: The Official Mobile Game v1.0.2 J2ME

[by Gameloft]

A new neighbor arrives in Wisteria Lane and meets Susan, Bree, Lynette, Gabrielle and Edie.

But nothing is quite what it seems on Wisteria Lane!
    The newcomer has her own mysteries that will shake up the lives of the Desperate Housewives. Murder, blackmail and adultery are among the secrets to unveil in this juicy, original mobile game.
    Just like the television series, you cant miss this exclusive season of the official mobile game of ABCs Desperate Housewives.
    Now, join the people of Wisteria Lane, and uncover their dirty, little secrets and more.

Features:

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Take turns playing Susan, Bree, Lynette, Gabrielle, and meet other characters to find clues.
    Dont miss 24 exclusive episodes, all written by one of the writers from the show.
    Enter the community of Wisteria Lane through 6 locations, precisely replicated from the show.
    Based on the popular board game formula rules, with a twist of fantasy: Minigames, Tokens, Special Cards
    8 mini-games delivering gameplay variety and requiring both puzzle-based and arcade-based skills.
    100 trivia questions to test your knowledge of the show.
    ~RAM~ Reviewed by ~RAM~ on . Desperate Housewives: The Official Mobile Game v1.0.2 J2ME [by Gameloft] Desperate Housewives: The Official Mobile Game v1.0.2 J2ME http://i45.tinypic.com/d8ahh.jpg http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5179/desperatehousewives.gif A new neighbor arrives in Wisteria Lane and meets Susan, Bree, Lynette, Gabrielle and Edie. Rating: 5

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~RAM~ For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

3.   Advertisements

Thread Information