Activity Stream
111,687 MEMBERS
239 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Symbian Retailer

Retail [Utrades] AlertSMS v1.00(9) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.x Anna Belle J2ME Retailed by STEVE004

AlertSMS

A fast and easy way to send urgent or recurring text messages. Essential if you often send the same message to someone or need to send a quick message to a group of people.

For each alert you prepare the required message and then choose all the intended recipients from your contacts.

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Each time you want to send a saved alert it is then only a few taps - simple!

Code: 
    [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    STEVE004 Reviewed by STEVE004 on . [Utrades] AlertSMS v1.00(9) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.x Anna Belle J2ME Retailed by STEVE004 AlertSMS http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3019/19l.png A fast and easy way to send urgent or recurring text messages. Essential if you often send the same message to someone or need to send a quick message to a group of people. For each alert you prepare the required message and then choose all the intended recipients from your contacts. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

3.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Prmim Publi$hr
    MeeGO MaN

Default Re: [Utrades] AlertSMS v1.00(9) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.x Anna Belle J2ME Retailed by STEVE004

working good.... keep up the good work...
    Follow Us @ MobilesCommunity

People Remember You Only For The Problems You Solved And Problems You Created...

I Am Mobile Poster See Rule No. 4

Thread Information