Activity Stream
111,665 MEMBERS
565 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Symbian Retailer

Retail Alexander Fokin quickLang v1.06(0) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle Signed Retail by STEVE004

Alexander Fokin quickLang

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

QuickLang allows to switch input language with one touch to the screen. Choose one of several possible variants of switching manner. You don't need to wait for new firmwares any more. Language switch with one touch is already available!

PS : KEEP UR INTERNET ON DURING INSTALLATION BECAZ ITS A WITH-INSTALLER FILE N MOD PLZ DONT ATTACHED A WITHOUT-INSTALLER FILE..THANKS

Code: 
    [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    STEVE004 Reviewed by STEVE004 on . Alexander Fokin quickLang v1.06(0) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle Signed Retail by STEVE004 Alexander Fokin quickLang http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7666/screenshot000001f.jpg http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9578/eh0c.jpg QuickLang allows to switch input language with one touch to the screen. Choose one of several possible variants of switching manner. You don't need to wait for new firmwares any more. Language switch with one touch is already available! Rating: 5

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to STEVE004 For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

Radium (28th July 2013)

3.   Advertisements

4.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Default Re: Alexander Fokin quickLang v1.06(0) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle Signed Retail by STEVE004

I run the installation file with my internet on. And this app don't run :|

5.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Symbian Retailer

Default Re: Alexander Fokin quickLang v1.06(0) S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle Signed Retail by STEVE004

Quote Originally Posted by Radium [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    I run the installation file with my internet on. And this app don't run :|
    ur means u have sucessfully installed but app not run or u face anyother type of pb ?

6.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE004 [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    ur means u have sucessfully installed but app not run?
    Yap. Exactly bro!

7.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Symbian Retailer

Quote Originally Posted by Radium [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE004 [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    Yap. Exactly bro!
    i ve checked the file n no problem in a file n work wel on my friend Mb...Maxium try to install a latest qt in ur Mb

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to STEVE004 For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

Radium (28th July 2013)

9.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Click Here To Register..
    ]
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    Yap. Exactly bro!
    i ve checked the file n no problem in a file n work wel on my friend Mb...Maxium try to install a latest qt in ur Mb
    Ok. I've flashed my phone. Maybe the reason is Qt. Thank bro very much!

10.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

i've tried and it didn't run

Thread Information