Activity Stream
111,670 MEMBERS
601 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪

Cracked Psiloc VoxTrack v1.55 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 UnSigned CracKed By cGiPDA

Psiloc VoxTrack v1.55 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 UnSigned CracKed By cGiPDA

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Record all your Mobile Phone conversations automatically without the interfering beep noise.

VoxTrack Personal (formerly known as Xelnex Lite) is an application for recording all incoming and outgoing calls on your phone without the hassle of pressing a button. Nokia recording software currently has the limitation of a key that need to be pressed in order to activate the recording of the conversation, and also has a 60 second limitation on the length of the call.

VoxTrack Personal allows you to automatically (or manually if you choose) record all your outgoing and incoming calls and store them as either as .AMR (Smallest), .MP3 or .WAV files on your phone for easy retrieval. You also have the option of turning off the recording beep sound for recording notification.

VoxTrack Personal allows you to recall discussion on your cell phone with the touch of a button.

Note: Disable option Call Recording Beeps is not allowed on E52, E55, E72, N79, N96, 6210 Navigator, 6710 Navigator.

Here are some key features of "VoxTrack Personal (S60 3rd/5th Edition)":

Switch between manual and automatic recording.
    An option of enabling a warning beep for callers to hear that the call is recorded. This however can be turned off at any time.
    Choose between .AMR, .MP3 or .WAV files as the recording file format.
    Full details of recordings can be viewed which includes; outgoing/incoming call, time and date stamp, caller/recipients phone number and duration of call.
    Switch between phone and memory card for file storage.

Requirements:

Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition

What's New in This Release:

• the ability to switch between manual and automatic recording,
    • a choice of .AMR, .MP3 or .WAV recording file format,
    • the ability to view complete recording details, including call direction, time and date stamp, caller/recipients phone number and duration of the call,
    • ability to store recorded calls in either the phone memory, memory card or mass memory (N97)
    • the possibility to disable or enable the beep that notifies callers that their call is being recorded
    • one-touch call/discussion retrieval
    • the ability to sort recordings according to the author or date
    • a search mechanism for easy call retrieval
    • the ability to hide the record icon so the person is not aware that they are being recorded
    • the ability to rename the file after saving

[Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    (359.3 KB)

R@me$h Reviewed by R@me$h on . Psiloc VoxTrack v1.55 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 UnSigned CracKed By cGiPDA Psiloc VoxTrack v1.55 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 UnSigned CracKed By cGiPDA http://www.mobilesforums.com/images/other/psilocvox.gif Record all your Mobile Phone conversations automatically without the interfering beep noise. VoxTrack Personal (formerly known as Xelnex Lite) is an application for recording all incoming and outgoing calls on your phone without the hassle of pressing a button. Nokia recording software currently has the limitation of a key that need to be pressed in order to Rating: 5

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to R@me$h For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

JS_AnhTuan (30th August 2013),kent (2nd September 2013),machoi1994 (28th August 2013),spicyanu (28th August 2013),TyLeR.duRdeN (29th August 2013)

3.   Advertisements

4.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Default Re: Psiloc VoxTrack v1.55 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 UnSigned CracKed By cGiPDA

versions this old or recent ? I see the version long .

5.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

This app not work on my E72.

6.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪

They are some mal functions with below devices
    E52, E55, E72, N79, N96, 6210 Navigator, 6710 Navigator

if any report here thanks

7.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

then install on my e72,this app required code registration for active.Before install this version,my E72 work fine with v1.30 fix by gopu.I don't known.

8.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪
    It's Pre-Activated you don't need to active again if application is forcing you to register app then you can report me here

9.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    ₪ cGiPDA Team ₪
    try this alternative patch [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]

10. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to R@me$h For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

kent (2nd September 2013)

11.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    Thanks alot [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    but the patch still not work on my phone.i'm back version 1.30 by gopu bcause it work perfect on my phone

Thread Information