Activity Stream
112,201 MEMBERS
630 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Default TomTom GO 710

Hi All

I have a TomTom Go 710 and wanted to know which is the best bootloader and Navcore is best for this device, other than the original.

many thanks

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Shrubies
    shrubies Reviewed by shrubies on . TomTom GO 710 Hi All I have a TomTom Go 710 and wanted to know which is the best bootloader and Navcore is best for this device, other than the original. many thanks Shrubies Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

3.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    TomTom MOD
    1 - Best-ever original.
    2 All the rest you will know only by experience. Try and see what happens.
    Tip: use what is for the weak models (one. ..)
    Old, fat and lazy

4.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    thanks for that yuriyggg, i'll ask question if i have any problems.

5.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    TomTom MOD
    I know that for the old version works well 9,026 or 9,053
    Old, fat and lazy

6.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    i run truck 9.701 on mine, only time it plays up is when hands-free calling (occasionally).

7. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Albert_Swafega For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

biggerdave (9th November 2013)

8.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    I run on my ex GO910 Navcore 9.485 an Bootloader 5.5128. work pretty good. Due to I've changed the HDD for a SD slot, my GO910 show up now as a GO710

9.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    I have a TomTom Go 710 with Bootloader v5.5022 and works very good for a long time.

Thread Information