What is the recording time of the dashboard camera?
The recording time depends on the size of the memory card that is used. The GoSafe Series can support up to a 32 GB microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card, which allows the camera to record up to 8 hours of recording time (In Full HD 1080P resolution) before the camera loop/recycles the data. The P3 models can support up to a 32GB Class 10 Memory card (Memory Card type dependent on model) will record up to approximately 8 hours of recording time before the camera loops/recycles the data. Please refer to table below:

[Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
Click Here To Register..
]

Where is the data saved?
The data will be saved into an SD or Micro SD memory card.
Does the memory card come with the purchased unit?
The P3 includes a 16 GB memory card which is we stored the digital map. The memory card is not included with the purchase of any of our other dashcam units; it has to be purchased separately.
Can you record at different resolutions?

Both P2 Pro and P3 has set default 1080p resolution and the GoSafe 110, GoSafe 330 and P1 Pro both allow for different resolution settings. Please refer to our spec sheet.
Does the GPS on the dashboard camera help me navigate when driving?
The GPS on the P3 and P2 Pro is only for GPS logging purposes only, and it is not a GPS Navigation system.
What is the difference between a GPS logger and a GPS Navigation?
The GPS Logging function on the P3 and P2 Pro allows the camera to record speed and location data (longitude, latitude, state and road) on the recorded videos, it also allows the camera to display the current speed of the vehicle while the vehicle is being operated. It will not display maps or guide you to the selected destination.
How can I view my recorded videos?
The following methods are available to view/playback the videos recorded on your dashboard camera:

Dashboard Camera’s Screen – Directly playback on the dashboard camera by entering the playback mode using the “MODE” button.
Television – Output via HDMI to a HDMI enabled television
Computer – Unplug your SD or Mini SD card from dashcam and plug into your computer. You can view your videos from your computer or connect your camera to a computer with the supplied USB cable. The camera will enter into Mass Storage mode, which allows the camera to act as a USB Flash Drive.
Does the dashboard camera have a built-in battery?
None of the PAPAGO! dashcams come equipped with a built-in battery. They are designed to be powered on through the cigarette charger.
Does the dashboard camera record when the vehicle is parked?
The model of GoSafe 330 and GoSafe 110 provide motion detection features. With power source supplied, it will start recording once motion is detected in or around the vehicle. The power supply from cigarette charger was designed differently by each car manufacturer. We recommend to test or check the user manual of your car for more details.
Is it safe to hardwire the dashboard camera in my vehicle?
It is safe to hardwire the device to your car battery but we recommend buying the proper cable from your local retailer. You do so at your own risk.
How do I disable audio recording?
Every device has an option to turn off audio recording. You must go through the setting options and set the voice recording option to off. Please refer to your device’s user guide available under support for each model.
Do I need to manually turn the dashboard camera on every time I start the vehicle?
No, the dashboard camera will automatically turn on and start recording when the cigarette adaptor plug receives power.
Do I need any special software to play the recorded video?
If your current media player cannot play the recorded video, please download our download the latest version of quick time or download PAPAGO GoLife Software from our web site. P2 Pro-> Support-> Find GoLife Software download.
Where is the GPS logging information saved?
The GPS Logging information is saved in the memory card.
Is the GPS Logging system live tracking?

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
Click Here To Register..
]
to remove this advertisement]

The GPS Logging system is not live tracking system. Currently it does not have the functionality to track a device.
Can I connect an external hard drive to the dashboard camera?
Unfortunately at this time, all PAPAGO! dashcams are designed to save video recordings onto a memory card only.
How do I “save” a file when I am driving?
The recorded files are automatically saved into the SD or micoSD card, depending on the model. When the memory card becomes full, the camera’s loop recording function will automatically loop/recycle the oldest video recording, and creates a new one from available space. If you want to ensure that a particular file does not get erased simply back it up. Please refer to your device’s user guide available under support for each model.
What is the GoLife software?
The GoLife software is the app you can download from our website under the P3 and P2 Pro landing page. With this software you can download and review all of the footage you collect from your travels from the SD card. Both devices are GPS enabled so with this software you can also see where you were at a particular point in the footage on Google maps. Please refer to example:

[Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
Click Here To Register..
]
How to make Dashcam suction cup mounts stick?
Start with a clean dry surface. If the temperature of the suction cup is drastically different than that of the windshield it might cause the suction cup to lose its’ grip. If you need to, a little moisture might help it to seal firmly. Find your target on the windshield, press it on, and apply firm pressure to the center of the mount. What you are doing, and want to do, is to push all of the trapped air between the mount and the windshield out from behind the mount. Try not to let the mount slide (if it slides easily you might have used too much moisture) and keep firm pressure for about fifteen seconds.
Are thieves more likely to break into my car to steal the dashcam?
We advise, just like you would with any valuable items, that you take your dashcam down when your vehicle is left unattended. It is helpful if you carry a cloth in your car so that you can wipe the ring off from the suction cup. Some thieves may know that such a mark is from a dashcam and may try to break into your car.
Amar Reviewed by Amar on . PAPAGO! Dashboard Camera Quick Guide What is the recording time of the dashboard camera? The recording time depends on the size of the memory card that is used. The GoSafe Series can support up to a 32 GB microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card, which allows the camera to record up to 8 hours of recording time (In Full HD 1080P resolution) before the camera loop/recycles the data. The P3 models can support up to a 32GB Class 10 Memory card (Memory Card type dependent on model) will record up to approximately 8 hours of Rating: 5