Activity Stream
111,831 MEMBERS
419 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+

Grin GO 750 - Map V.937 "Southern_Africa"

Ok, don't shoot me if this has been asked many times before. I'm new here and learning fast.
    I downloaded the latest map for my GO 750.
    "Southern Africa - Single Map (v9.37) 158.21 MB"
    I do understand the copy procedure to the device, but how do I activate the Map in question?

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Please, a step by step will be gr8 from the people here, that knows how.
    Thank you!
    zkywalker Reviewed by zkywalker on . GO 750 - Map V.937 "Southern_Africa" Ok, don't shoot me if this has been asked many times before. I'm new here and learning fast. I downloaded the latest map for my GO 750. "Southern Africa - Single Map (v9.37) 158.21 MB" I do understand the copy procedure to the device, but how do I activate the Map in question? Please, a step by step will be gr8 from the people here, that knows how. Thank you! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

3.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    TomTom MOD
    Quote Originally Posted by zkywalker [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    Ok, don't shoot me if this has been asked many times before. I'm new here and learning fast.
    I downloaded the latest map for my GO 750.
    "Southern Africa - Single Map (v9.37) 158.21 MB"
    I do understand the copy procedure to the device, but how do I activate the Map in question?
    Please, a step by step will be gr8 from the people here, that knows how.
    Thank you!
    You read/search/learn here [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    THEN post specific queries [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]

PS Generally ONLY these [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    can be used as they are the latest we actually have meta codes for
    Please do not just post "thanks" but use the "thanks" button bottom/right or the reputation star "*" bottom/left
    S i m p l e s

Thread Information