Activity Stream
111,973 MEMBERS
470 ONLINE
  1.    Tweet this post   Share This Post On Facebook Share This Post On Google+
    TomTom MOD

Help Sponsors required for a new Truck map subscription

As I'm sure you already know, maps can only be used when we have the metas which can only be created from genuine/bought maps.

Our previous Truck map owner has now retired so we need a further 12 months subscription to enable us to buy the latest Truck maps, create the metas & then share them.

I have the facilities to do this BUT as I have never driven anything heavier than a half-tonner I'm certainly not inclined to splash out £120 or €150 for a 12 month subscription so you real truckers get free maps (or sell cracked devices with Truck maps on eBay).

Therefore I'm looking for 6 sponsors/donators willing to pay me (preferably by paypal), say, £20 or €25. (or maybe even 12 willing to pay £10 or €12.50) I'm not after making a profit on this so I just need 6 of you to step up to the plate with your pledges.

If/as/when I get this money I will buy the subscription and obviously share the metas here.

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
    Click Here To Register..
    ]
    to remove this advertisement]

Your privacy is guaranteed by me and no-one else will know who donated (unless you want publicity of course)

Please pm me if a) you're interested and b) you're serious.
    biggerdave Reviewed by biggerdave on . Sponsors required for a new Truck map subscription As I'm sure you already know, maps can only be used when we have the metas which can only be created from genuine/bought maps. Our previous Truck map owner has now retired so we need a further 12 months subscription to enable us to buy the latest Truck maps, create the metas & then share them. I have the facilities to do this BUT as I have never driven anything heavier than a half-tonner I'm certainly not inclined to splash out £120 or €150 for a 12 month subscription so you real Rating: 5
    Please do not just post "thanks" but use the "thanks" button bottom/right or the reputation star "*" bottom/left
    S i m p l e s

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biggerdave For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

adrianm (20th November 2014),baracuda (20th November 2014),QUIN1965 (20th November 2014)

3.   Advertisements

Thread Information