Changing FONTS on ur s60

[Login or [Only Registered and Activated users can see Content.
Click Here To Register..
]
to remove this advertisement]

tested: When the Fontremover works with your mobile u can install it.

but previously it is being tested in Nokia Symbian OS Platform I, Nokia 6600, 7610 and 6630.

Also prior to installing this fonts, I suggest you install FExplorer or Profiexplorer on your phone.

Here's how i do it..

Step 1:

Install the FontRemover.sis to your mobile. Once installed,launch the application and it should ask you if you want to DELETE FONT. Click on YES and it should tell you to REBOOT your MOBILE. Do NOT REBOOT YET.

Step 2:

Now send one of the font in GDR format to your MOBILE, lets say comicbold-lovekonadj.gdr. When u send it tru INFRARED, BLUETOOTH or copied tru CARD READER, DO NOT INSTALL IT!!

*tru INFRARED or BLUETOOTH - a message will come to you. DO NOT OPEN IT or DELETE IT. just go to ur (C or E):\system\mail\00001001_S\0-9, a-f) using FExplorer, look for the folder that contains the GDR FILE you send. When found, CUT IT!! do not exit to ur FExplorer or Profimail.

*tru card reader - just copy the GDR file to ur E:/, depends on where you want to put. Insert ur mmc to ur mobile and by using FExplorer or ProfiExplorer, serach the file you've copied and Cut it and follow Step 3.

Step 3. Go to C:/system and create a folder named this way "fonts" without the quotation.

Step 4. Exit FExplorer or Profimail and this is the time YOU WILL REBOOT YOUR MOBILE.

Step 5. When it starts, you should see the new font.

NOTE:

You need to understand that you can only use ONE FONT at one time. If you want to use another font, you will have to go back to step 2 & 4.

IF YOU WANT TO RESTORE YOUR DEFAULT FONT, JUST LAUNCH THE FONT REMOVER AND CLICK YES IF YOU WERE ASKED TO DELETE YOUR FONT, AND NOW REBOOT YOUR MOBILE WITHOUT DOING STEPS 2 - 4.

HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY MORE OF YOUR MOBILE!!
Mobile_Guru Reviewed by Mobile_Guru on . GDR FONTS for S60 + TUTORIA {OLD} Changing FONTS on ur s60 tested: When the Fontremover works with your mobile u can install it. but previously it is being tested in Nokia Symbian OS Platform I, Nokia 6600, 7610 and 6630. Also prior to installing this fonts, I suggest you install FExplorer or Profiexplorer on your phone. Here's how i do it.. Step 1: Rating: 5